Seeking Board Eligible or Board Certified physicians in OB/GYN to join established, expanding practice in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Competitive Base Salary + Production
- Sign-on Bonus
- Visa Sponsorship Available
- Opportunity to join The Medical Center’s clinically integrated health network, Med Center Health Physician Group
- Limited Night Call wiht Nocturnist covering most nights
- All deliveries in single hospital
- 4 Midwives to help hospital rounds, manage patients and routine labors during office hours
- 12 bed, level II-B NICU managing ill infants and premature infants down to 28 weeks
- Active robotic surgery program with 2 da Vinci surgical robots with block surgery time available
- Academic opportunity in the OB/GYN residency program at a level designed to not interfere with clinical practice
Med Center Health is a growing, six-hospital system serving over 12 counties with 560+ beds, system-wide. Our expanding system continuously invests in technology, facilities, new services and our communities. Med Center Health currently has General Surgery, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Psychiatry, and Transitional Year Residency programs and Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and Pulmonary Fellowship programs. Med Center Health is also home to a new satellite four-year medical school through the University of Kentucky.
Med Center Health is located in Southcentral Kentucky, a 12-county region rich in history, nature, urban life and sports.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly