Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon
"Service to the Patient Comes First." For nearly fifty years at Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster (OAL), we have lived out this mission by making it easier for our patients to restore their health and recover mobility with a comprehensive, patient-centered approach to orthopedic care. We are currently seeking a board-certified/board-eligible fellowship-trained Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon to join the OAL team. The key responsibilities for this position include surgical treatment of the foot and ankle, including degenerative and traumatic conditions, attending to patients both in the hospital and clinical settings.
OAL is a well-established, provider-based orthopedic practice consisting of 23 orthopedic surgeons, 2 physiatrists, 1 podiatrist, and 1 sports medicine primary care physician, working alongside 15 physician assistants, 15 physical therapists, 6 hand therapists with over 380 employees all committed to providing excellent outcomes to our patients. We currently have 4 practice locations throughout central Pennsylvania and 2 physician-owned outpatient surgery centers. We are equipped with the following ancillaries: two 1.5 T MRI’s, weight bearing CT, as well as upper and lower extremity CT, physical and occupational therapy, DME & orthotics, and digital X-Ray. OAL has a thriving orthopedic Urgent Care with direct access to specialized medical experts who can quickly diagnose and treat our patient's needs.
- Recognized local and regional brand, voted Lancaster Online’s Best Orthopedic Practice & Sports Medicine 2020 and 2021
- Well respected group of orthopedic surgeons, physicians and providers
- Four locations in Lancaster and Lebanon counties
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package, with a well-funded 401K employer contribution
- Extensive referral base leading to quick practice growth
- Call rotation: weekend call is every 7th weekend, and weekdays one call per week
- North Pointe Surgery Center:
- Two centers, located in Lancaster and Lebanon county
- Total of seven (7) operating rooms
- Comprehensive Outpatient Joint Replacement Program
- Imaging with ultrasound, large and mini–C Arms
- Microscope with surgeon and assistant lenses for nerve repairs
- OAL Real Estate (real estate investment opportunity)
- Lancaster: land and building 38,200 sq. feet
- Lebanon: land and building 73,530 sq. feet (48% leased by Penn Medicine LGH)
- Willow Street: 2 Condominiums 12,672 sq. ft
Welcome to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- Voted #3 of the Best Places to Live in Pennsylvania
- Four Distinct Seasons: winter, spring, summer, and fall – Lancaster has them all!
- Low cost of living with a large range of residential living in various communities
- Lancaster County offers the best of both worlds – the traditional Amish countryside and culture filled with hearty, comfort food, crafts, and homegrown goodness – matched with the up-and-coming hip Downtown
which is perfect for the young-at-heart.
- Situated near four major cities: New York City, Washington D.C., Baltimore, and Philadelphia
- Healthcare Facilities: Lancaster has received a score of 9.3 by US News regarding healthcare facilities.
To learn more about OAL and physician opportunities please visit www.fixbones.com/physicianopportinity
Apply for Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly