Be the first premier Rheumatologist to help grow this Rheumatology Department with a referral network from over 70 Primary Care Providers amongst the team, encompassing 150,000 patients.
• 100% Outpatient Rheumatology in the North Atlanta Metro
• No Call and No Weekends
• Robust referral network from over 70 Primary Care Providers
• Practice autonomy - help grow and run the practice how you want to!
• Dynamic, highly productive team with positive work environment where performance is recognized
• 275K Base plus production incentive bonus
• 3-5 years of experience is preferred
• Sign On, Relocation, & full benefits
• Package includes; Health Insurance, Malpractice, Retirement, PTO, CME, CME Allowance
• Enjoy the history, culture, diversity, growth, and sprawl of living in one of America's most prominent Southern cities
• Ranked the #1 Most Affordable City in 2018 by Wallet Hub, and #3 Fastest-Growing City in the U.S.
• A tremendous variety of housing options for any lifestyle
• Outstanding Public and Private school systems
• 16 of 18 of Fortune 500 companies' headquarters are based in Atlanta
• Atlanta was recently named as one of the top Foodie Cities in the US
• Busiest International Airport in the World
For more information, please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time