Reproductive Endocrinology Opportunity in the Kansas City Metro
Research Medical Center is assisting with the search for a reproductive endocrinologist serving the Kansas City Metro.
- Join practice with a higher than average success rate in providing specialized fertility care to their patients
- ASF accredited on site lab
- Procedures performed in the office and hospital settings
- Advanced practice provider support
- Opportunity to work with a community based OBGYN residency program, providing their REI clinical experience
- Board certified or board eligible in reproductive endocrinology
- Competitive salary
- Potential for partnership
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with match
About Research Medical Center:
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties we ensure that our patients needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award-winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'
Apply for Reproductive Endocrinology Opportunity in the Kansas City Metro
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly