Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Rapides Regional Medical Center is seeking an orthopaedic trauma surgeon to join an established collegial employed orthopaedic practice located on campus.
- Orthopaedic fellowship training required
- Ideal candidate will be comfortable with a large volume of complex trauma operative cases
- Board eligible or certified
- Experience in building a trauma center a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership ability
- 7 on 7 off inpatient-only coverage or outpatient clinic with inpatient call coverage
- Lucrative salary with incentive bonus
- Superior benefits; 401k, health, disability, life, and other insurance types available
- Stock purchase plan buy-in available
- Paid professional liability
- Excellent CME and dues allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation and possible student loan repayment
About Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana, providing a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric, and pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical specialties
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to as a Sportsman s Paradise with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.
Apply for Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly