Cardiovascular Surgeon for Denver, Colorado's Largest Healthcare System
HCA HealthONE is seeking an experienced cardiovascular surgeon to join its expanding Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Associates practice
- BC surgeon with experience in routine and complex coronary work, valve repair and transcatheter valve procedures
- 4+ years experience preferred
- Interest and/or expertise in arrhythmia/aortic surgery and mechanical circulatory support are preferred, but not required
- Shared call with CTVSA's 2 CV surgeons covering Swedish Medical Center, The Medical Center of Aurora and Rose Medical Center
- Superb communication skills, a track record of leadership, and a passion for program development and collaboration
- Competitive compensation comprised of guaranteed base + productivity component
- Robust benefits including 401K matching and employee stock purchase
- Dedicated CME time & allowance
About HCA HealthONE, Swedish Medical Center, The Medical Center of Aurora and Rose Medical Center:
- The HCA HealthONE system is the largest healthcare network in metro Denver
- HealthONE's 7 hospitals, freestanding EDs and ancillaries are part of HCA, a national network of 180+ hospitals and associated ancillaries counting more than 26 million patient encounters annually
- HealthONE's outreach program extends service to over 65 communities in Colorado and contiguous states
- Swedish Medical Center is a 408-bed level I trauma hospital in south metro Denver. Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region's referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment and was the state's first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- The Medical Center of Aurora is a 346-bed level II trauma hospital in east metro Denver. TMCA is a 3-time Magnet designated facility and is a Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center.
- Rose Medical Center is a 422-bed, Level III trauma center located in the central area of metro Denver. Rose is a Magnet designated hospital and has been a Denver Institution for more than 70 years.
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The Mile High city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to, family-focused suburban communities or equestrian properties with rural acreage.
Apply for Cardiovascular Surgeon for Denver, Colorado's Largest Healthcare System
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly