Due to significant growth in volume and an expanding clinical practice, the Department of Radiology at Northwell Health is seeking a remote reading Body Imager. Candidates based in the Pacific Time Zone are preferred.
Highlights of this position include:
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Daytime shifts with flexible hours, no overnight or late shifts.
- Work 100% remote anywhere in the US
- Responsibilities primarily include covering clinical work, including inpatient and outpatient care.
- All new system-wide IT infrastructure and PACS with advanced technical support
- State-of-the-art hospitals and full-service imaging centers with the most advanced technology and equipment in the marketplace
- Collegial environment and emphasis on teamwork in a large group setting with fellowship trained colleagues in several sub-specialities.
- Opportunities for growth in academia, research, and leadership.
- Board certified or Board eligible by the American Board of Radiology or the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology
- Completion of a fellowship in Body Imaging
- Currently possess or able to obtain a NYS medical license
Northwell Health includes 23 award-winning hospitals and more than 750 community-based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester. All candidates will receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. Physicians will be employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the fifth largest medical group in the country. Academic Appointment to Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell is commensurate with credentials and experience. We continually recruit a diverse physician workforce to meet the needs of the diverse patients we seek to serve; as a result, our Health System is proudly ranked DiversityInc s #1 Hospital and Health System. Our Department of Radiology s Committee for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion utilizes a four-pronged approach to promote, sustain, and advance an inclusive environment. For more information and resources regarding our initiatives, please visit our Center for Equity of Care, https://www.northwell.edu/education-and-resources/community-engagement/center-for-equity-of-care.
For additional information and to apply, please contact: Dr. Eran Ben Levi, EBenlevi@northwell.edu