Endocrinology Faculty Opportunity
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School – Baystate Health, is seeking an Endocrinologist to join our organization.
- Join our growing team of 7 endocrinologists, 4 advanced practitioners and a strong support team which includes diabetes educators, RDs, and RNs.
- Enjoy a combination of clinical care & teaching with faculty appointment to the UMass Chan Medical School-Baystate.
- Work with fellows in our expanding endocrine fellowship program, alongside internal medicine and med/peds residents, medical students, and APP students.
- Our robust program includes our Diabetes Self-Management Education program, our one-stop thyroid clinic, and our multi-disciplinary thyroid cancer program.
- Great mix of outpatient general endocrinology and inpatient consults. Practice primarily at our clinic in Springfield.
- Clinical focus will include both general endocrinology and thyroid ultrasound & biopsies.
- Strong mentorship from excellent clinical educators is available for those early in their career.
- Clinical research opportunities are available and encouraged.
Qualifications: ABMS BC/BE in endocrinology and a strong commitment to collaboration, courage, quality and lifelong learning.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
Baystate Health is western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and is home to the prestigious UMass Chan Medical School - Baystate Health. The cornerstone of our organization is Baystate Medical Center, a 716-bed tertiary care hospital which boasts the state’s single busiest emergency department and the region’s only Level-I trauma center. Together with three community hospitals, Baystate Children’s Hospital and Baystate Primary Care Medical Practices, we offer a diverse culture that provides outstanding opportunities for physicians and advanced practice providers to start and advance their career.
Western Massachusetts provides extensive access to urban, suburban and rural amenities and is home to five colleges with communities that offer fine dining, shopping, music, galleries, and parks. We are located within two hours of Boston and three hours of NYC and Bradley International Airport is 20 minutes away. When you live and work in the Pioneer Valley, you will enjoy picturesque four-season living, excellent schools and year-round social and cultural events. In fact, Massachusetts was once again ranked #1 in Education nationally by U.S. News and World Report.
For more information please visit us online at: ChooseBaystateHealth.org or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Ibitoro Osakwe, MD, Chief and fellowship program director
Division of Endocrinology and Diabetes
c/o Lindsay Waters, Physician and Advanced Practitioner Recruiter
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply for Endocrinology Faculty Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly