Regional Endocrinology Leader - St. Louis, MO
Mercy Clinic is seeking an experience BE/BC Endocrinologist to join a three-person, busy practice on campus of Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. The prospective candidate will join a multispecialty adult Endocrinology group with emphases on outpatient service and inpatient diabetes management.
Preferred candidate will have five or more years of Endocrinology experience, with demonstrated leadership experience to establish a Regional Endocrinology Program across Mercy Ministry.
Mercy Hospital St. Louis, MO features:
- A 979-bed community, non-profit, teaching hospital
- Only Level 1 Trauma Center in St. Louis County
- 24/7 Hospitalist Coverage
- Critical Care Department managing more than 100 ICU and intermediate beds
- Certified Dieticians and Diabetic Educators
- Mercy Critical Care Medicine Fellowship, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine & OBGYN Residency Programs
This Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Share in call rotation
- System-wide EPIC EMR
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are based in St. Louis County near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, parks, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more!
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Regional Endocrinology Leader - St. Louis, MO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly