Chief/Leadership Opportunity in Lake City, FL!FACILITY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is seeking a full time Chief Anesthesiologist to lead our team at Lake City Medical Center located in Lake City, FL. Lake City Medical Center is a 98-bed acute care hospital serving the communities of Columbia, Hamilton and Suwannee counties for over 60 years. LCMC is part of HCA Healthcare North Florida division and offers 24/7 medical and surgical programs, emergency care, cardiology, oncology nephrology, hospitalist services, tele neurology, tele psychiatry and tele intensivist. For 20 years in a row, LCMC has been named the area's Best of the Best Hospital and employer of choice by the Lake City-Columbia County Chamber of Commerce.Highlights of this opportunity include:
- All MD group
- Flexible scheduling
- Approximately 220 cases per month, 60% are Ambulatory type cases and you will take care of unscheduled, "urgent" cases on a daily basis.
- Mainly Endo, Gyn, Bread and butter; NO Hearts, NO Neuro, NO OB, NO Peds
- Manage the continued development of the department
- Participate in key hospital committees as required by hospital leadership
- Accountable for the performance of the department
- Participate in the monthly Envision Chief Meeting (Mainly via webcast)
- Recognize talent within the department and delegate for committees
- Ability to collaborate effectively with administration
Lake City, in central north Florida s Columbia County, has been the Gateway to Florida since 1832. Located between Jacksonville, Tallahassee, and Gainesville near the intersection of I-10 and I-75, Lake City and its natural beauty and outdoor activities attract visitors year-round. This pristine part of Florida is a natural theme park for outdoor enthusiasts, festival-goers, music lovers or those who simply want to spend a little time in a quiet, tranquil setting. Lake City offers crystal-clear freshwater springs, rocking music festivals, history, culture and much more!BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Anesthesiologist Chief
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly