Envision Physician Services is seeking a full-time, BE/BC Anesthesiologist to join our collaborative team at Mercy Hospital.
$75,000 Signing Bonus!
- Anesthesia Care Team Model: 13 Physicians and 14 CRNAs
- Approximately 12,000 annual cases.
- 14 State of the art OR s: 10 main, 1 Endo, 1 EP, 2 L&D
- Case mix includes: General, Ortho, Plastics, ENT, Urology, Vascular, Neuro and GYN
- Call is approximately: 3 overnight call per month on average
- Charting system: paper
- Compensation is based on experience
- PTO to include 6 weeks of vacation; 1 week of sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, 401(k) + match, health savings + more!
- Malpractice provided
Mercy Hospital is an accredited 473-bed facility that has been providing comprehensive, compassionate care to the residents of Miami-Dade for over 60 years. Join a supportive, clinician-led company that encourages work-life balance and professional growth and development.
Miami, Florida is a world-renowned destination and the state s cultural, economic and financial epicenter. South Florida boasts the year-round perfect weather of a tropical oasis, rich historic and cultural diversity and a plethora of outdoor activities. From its beautiful beaches to its unique multicultural neighborhoods and lively arts, cuisine and nightlife scenes, Greater Miami offers a variety of experiences for everyone.BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly