Highly respected multi-specialty group in Eastern Iowa seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join their growing employed practice.
Provide full spectrum of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine to both inpatient and outpatient population. Over 250 medical care professionals provide services within the community and represent most specialties.
• Office is located in multi-specialty medical complex adjacent to hospital providing easy access to hospital resources and services
• Outpatient practice includes Pulmonary CC, Sleep specialist and Nurse Practitioner
• 1:4 call for open, high functioning 8 - 10 bed, primarily medical ICU
• State-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment options/equipment
• Office-based Pulmonary function lab and Ultrasound
• Support provided 24/7 by employed Hospitalist service
• Competitive 2yr guarantee salary, sign-on bonus, relocation reimbursement and other incentives
• Comprehensive benefits with employer match 401k
This community is consistently rated among the best places to live in America - with great opportunities in employment, housing, recreation, culture, and more !
• Enjoy life without long commutes and complexities you find in other cities - from art museums to county fairs, roadside diners to specialty bistros, music in the park to Broadway productions.
• Rated nationally for public and private school effectiveness - Excellent STEM programs and home to the Iowa Writers' workshop
• Home to Fortune 500 companies, Pearson, Oral B Laboratories, Procter & Gamble, ACT, Inc.
• Community filled with beautiful parks, clean air, and water, diverse cultural community with an emphasis on the arts and cultural events, not to mention endless trails!
• Low unemployment and crime rates, affordable housing, and short commutes make this community a top 10 Happiest city to live in!
Please call or send your CV to:
Specialty: Critical Care
Employment Type: Full Time