Hospitalist - Southern Oklahoma
Mercy Hospital Ardmore is actively seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist to join our dynamic group in southern Oklahoma. Work alongside an expert team of care professionals who genuinely care for one another and share your passion for providing compassionate, patient-centered care.
Mercy Hospital Ardmore:
- 7-on/7-off schedule (182 shifts a year) great work/life balance with flexible schedules
- Days: 7 AM 7 PM
- Nights: 7 PM 7 AM
- Must be willing to rotate nights within the hospitalist group (1:5 Ardmore)
- 4 physicians working during the day, 1 physician on at night each week
- Work alongside board certified physicians with a variety of specialty consults available
- Admit for most specialties
- Must be comfortable managing ICU patients (basic vent management, intubations, etc.) Our units are also monitored 24/7 by Mercy's Virtual Care Center
- Comfortable with procedures (intubation, central line placement, etc.)
- Cost of living in Ardmore cannot be beat
- Located near major metropolitan areas (Dallas/Fort Worth, Oklahoma City and Tulsa) enjoy proximity to large cities without the hassle
This Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with a shift-based compensation model and a night pay differential
- Opportunity for outreach shifts/moonlighting
- Annual bonus
- Significant commencement bonus
- Residency stipend available for early commitment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Professional liability coverage
- Qualification for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Mercy Hospital Ardmore is a full-service tertiary hospital with 190 licensed beds, a staff of nearly 1,100 and almost 100 physicians. We're southern Oklahoma's leader in providing cancer care and our Joint Replacement Center has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for its compliance with national quality and patient safety standards.
Welcome to Ardmore! A gateway city, Ardmore greets visitors traveling by car on I-35 or by rail on Amtrak. In between these two major transportation by-ways lays a confident community with a bold vision and an independent spirit. Ardmore was built by entrepreneurs filled with dreams and the drive to make them true. Today, Ardmore s new pioneers are forging their own way, re-imagining this proud city and reshaping its bright future. Art and architecture, boutiques and ballparks, pizza and prime rib, coffeehouses and craft beer, lakes and shakes, spuds and SPADs, ritz and rodeo, quaint and quirky. You can find it all here, in the place where eastern Oklahoma ingenuity meets western Oklahoma independence. From its pioneering spirit to its modern outlook, this southern Oklahoma city is a not-so-hidden gem of the Sooner State.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group and is part of the Sisters of Mercy Health System, the fifth largest Catholic Health System in the nation. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 43 hospitals employing 40,000 coworkers.
Working for Mercy gives you all the advantages of a larger organization balanced by the spirit of a smaller patient-centered medical group. You ll discover a friendly and cooperative environment where people care for one another at every level. What sets us apart is our unique approach where physicians and professional managers share leadership and make decisions together to improve upon, and deliver, world-class care.
Apply for Hospitalist - Southern Oklahoma
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly