Internal Medicine / Geriatric Physician - Mercy
Mercy Clinic Fort Smith Communities is seeking a board-certified Internal Medicine and Geriatric physician for our busy Mercy Clinic Primary Care Dallas Street. Our care team includes a mix of family medicine, internal medicine physicians and advanced practice clinicians. This position will have the opportunity to work with Mercy's new Internal Medicine residency program. Qualified candidates will be board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine and Geriatrics.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led, and professionally managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
This position offers:
- Competitive income guarantee with generous vacation time
- Paid occurrence based mal-practice insurance
- Annual CME allowance $5,000
- Great work/life balance and flexible scheduling
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k/403b, matching retirement contribution and more
- Physician wellness programs
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- H-1B Visas accepted
Mercy Clinic Primary Care - Dallas Street
- Outpatient only
- Limited call coverage
- Utilization of Nurse On-Call
- 4 days clinic, Monday through Friday
- Epic is our system-wide electronic medical record
We re a little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service. Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are surrounded by excellent neighborhoods with public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, professional sports, shopping, parks, hiking & biking trails, an international airport, and more!
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care that s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Internal Medicine / Geriatric Physician - Mercy
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly