TidalHealth is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN for a unique opportunity to join an employed practice.
Find your ideal practice in a physician-led (OB/GYN), professionally managed, multi-specialty group where providers enjoy a sense of family and connection with their colleagues.
TidalHealth has more than 40 locations throughout Delmarva and is anchored by two award-winning hospitals: TidalHealth Peninsula Regional and TidalHealth Nanticoke.
- DaVinci Robot for robust surgical practice with ample opportunity for minimally invasive laparoscopy, robotics, as well as basic GYN procedures
- Level 1 NICU
- Regional MFM located in Salisbury for perinatal consultation
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system (EPIC) that allows flexibility in patient management
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership, and community service
- GME Residency Program
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- An abundance of water activities: boating/sailing, fishing, swimming/beaches, etc.
- Excellent public and Private schools elementary, high school, colleges
- Sports, Cultural arts and history
- Driving distance to Washington DC, Philadelphia, Ocean City
This position offers a highly competitive salary, $75,000.00 sign-on, relocation, excellent benefits package including malpractice, health insurance, CME coverage!
TidalHealth is also proud to be an affiliate of the Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network (JHCRN), a group of academic and community-based clinical researchers designed to provide new opportunities for research collaborations.