Stable, provider-led organization with a more than 100-year history of providing the highest quality of care to patients in Central Montana
• Beautiful, state-of-the-art hospital built in 2016 with an expansion planned for 2023
• Join 2 Board Certified Pulmonologists in an outpatient Pulmonology practice
• Flexible, Monday through Friday schedule with no evening or weekend call responsibilities
• Robust research department offering opportunity for involvement with clinical trials
Competitive compensation package includes salary guarantee plus wRVU incentive, sign on, relocation, student loan repayment, and a fellowship stipend
• 7 Weeks of Paid Time Off, promoting a healthy work/life balance
• Excellent health benefits package, retirement with employer match, malpractice, CME and CME allowance
Located on the banks of the Missouri River and surrounded by three mountain ranges, this Montana community is the ideal location for people from around the world seeking an enviable quality of life.
• With a local population of 225,000 this Montana community is the perfect basecamp for the outdoors, arts, and culture.
• Stretch your dollar further with a cost of living below the national average - Median home price is 53% cheaper than Bozeman
• Premium dry-powder skiing, world-class fly fishing and a family-focused community make this community the perfect place to work and play.
• Enjoy a mild four-season climate with pleasant summers and warmer winters
• Less than 1.5 hour from world class downhill skiing and under 2 hours from Glacier National Park
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time