Division Chief, Cardiac Surgery | Major Midwest Academic Health System
Top Midwest academic health system is seeking a BC/BE Cardiovascular or Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join and lead an expanding division to new heights.
• Seeking a dynamic leader and program-builder interested in elevating this cardiac program to a three-star program
• Demonstrated excellence in individual/group surgical outcomes, recruitment, and program growth required
• Join a team of General, Interventional, and EP Cardiologists; Thoracic and Vascular Surgeons; Intensivists; and robust network of primary and specialty care physicians and APPs
• Clinical responsibilities include the full gamut of cardiac surgery, with emphasis on aortic work and TAVR
• Protected administrative time and academic time (if desired) to complement clinical week in OR, clinic, and IP responsibilities
• Design your ideal mix of teaching (medical students, residents, and fellows) and research - any level of academic experience/interest welcomed
• Three-year salary guarantee with substantial bonus potential (quality, non-RVU production)
• >75th percentile MGMA starting salary guarantee
• Executive level benefits including 30+ PTO days, generous annual CME stipend, retirement savings options, and more
• Ranked in the Top 10 of Livability's "Top 100 Best Places to Live," this vibrant and diverse city is growing quickly, valued for its highly educated workforce, low cost of living, award-winning schools and nationally recognized quality of life.
• Convent central location offers easy access to major Midwest hotspots including St. Louis, Kansas City, Lake of the Ozarks, Omaha, Des Moines, and more.
• Residents enjoy abundant and affordable housing, from majestic estates to trendy downtown condominiums - plenty of options to fit your lifestyle and your pocketbook.
For more information, contact Tara Osseck:
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Specialty: Surgery - Cardiovascular
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Division Chief, Cardiac Surgery | Major Midwest Academic Health System
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly