Employed Urology with Robotics | Kentucky | 50k Sign On | Visa Eligible
Hospital employed position in a beautiful lake community in Kentucky is recruiting a BE/BC Urologist to join their current provider and APP in a high volume practice.
- 295 bed Acute Care Facility with 1 outpatient surgery center with stock shares, newly renovated surgical suite and DaVinci Robot
- Turnkey practice with the opportunity to be busy and high volume from day 1
- 10 days of call per month, additional call is compensated
- Fully equipped urology surgical practice with 2 PA's to perform robotic and other surgical procedures
- Eligible for J1 Visa Sponsorship
- Competitive MGMA base salary + wRVU productivity incentive
- Sign-on bonus package with relocation allowance, residency stipend, and student loan assistance
- Full Benefits package to include health insurance, retirement savings options, malpractice insurance, PTO, and CME allowance
Community: Kentucky, better known as the "Bluegrass State" is recognized for its horse racing, bourbon, college basketball, bluegrass music and home to the beautiful Lake Cumberland.
- Known as the Houseboat capital of the world, this lake front community offers a wealth of outdoor activities, 4 golf courses, water sports, fishing and more!
- Cumberland Falls boasts the only Moonbow in the Western Hemisphere, as well as white-water rafting, hiking and canoeing
- Low cost of living with public, Christian and private schooling perfect to raise a family. 7 colleges nearby including the University of Kentucky
- 1.5 hours to Lexington Regional Airport and 2.5 hour drive to Louisville, KY International airport and Nashville, TN
For additional information please contact Meredith Hagan:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Employed Urology with Robotics | Kentucky | 50k Sign On | Visa Eligible
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly