Rural OBGYN opening in South Georgia | 1 hour to the Georgia Coastline
This leading health system and hospital is actively recruiting a BC/BE OBGYN to join the practice in a traditional 50/50 split practice.
• Joining 1 physician, 1 CNM, and 1 NP. Goal is to get to 3 physicians.
• 4-and-a-half-day week with 2 days in the OR.
• Hospital averages 500 deliveries a year. This group is the only OB provider in town
• Hospital By-laws state 10 days of call per month. Call schedule is supplemented by OB Hospitalist and locums
• Compensation is done by Fair Market Value.
• Full benefits plus 20 days PTO
• Direct access to Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Savannah.
• 45 minutes from the beautiful, Georgia Coastline
• Slower paced lifestyle than that of the big cities
• Excellent cost of living means your dollar goes further
If interested, please reach out to me so that we can discuss the details.
Direct Office Line: 678.501.2423
Cell or Text: 470.510.5311
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Rural OBGYN opening in South Georgia | 1 hour to the Georgia Coastline
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly