Flexible Travel Intensivist Opening | Large and Fast Growing Intensivist Company
The largest and fastest growing Intensivist group in the US is actively recruiting a Critical Care Intensivist to join their "travel team" to provide coverage in the markets where coverage is needed.
• Top hospital markets include Virginia and Florida currently
• Typical scheduling is 2 blocks of 7 shifts per month. 14 shifts constitutes full time.
• Must be comfortable with all ICU patients
• Competitive hourly rate, paid travel/lodging costs, and comprehensive benefits package with
Travel position allows you to live wherever you desire:
• Will need to have close proximity to an airport so you can travel out to the sites
• Full team in place will book travel and lodging for you. Very effective processes in place.
• Multiple state licenses desired but not mandated as the company will help you get licensed
• Enjoy great flexibility and perks of traveling to areas across the country
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Specialty: Critical Care
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Flexible Travel Intensivist Opening | Large and Fast Growing Intensivist Company
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly