Urology Opportunity North of Denver, Colorado |Gateway to the Rockies
Join an established physician group and health system to provide care in beautiful Northern Colorado. Just north of Denver, Loveland, CO is hailed as the Gateway to Estes Park & Rocky Mountain National Park and is an ideal community of world-class recreation, arts, shopping and more than 300 days of sunshine per year
• Established group practice
• Regional presence- shared call 1:4
• Xi Robot
• Surgery Center opportunity available
• Competitive compensation including full benefits, 401K, 60K sign-on/relocation
• U.S. News and World Report ranked Loveland, Colorado in the Top Ten Places to Live
• Home to two major universities and a great educational presence, this tri-city area has great schools and is family-friendly and has all the amenities you need
• Stay active year-round with an abundance of scenic lakes, parks, trails, and recreational areas.
• Loveland's mountains provide ample opportunities for hiking, biking, and horseback riding.
• Ranked 2nd in the 100 Best Art Towns in America by John Villani, with 3 major arts shows a year
• Just 45 miles north of Denver with great cost of living (94.1 Index)
If living in Colorado and exploring the Rockies is what you have been dreaming of, please send your C.V. or contact me for details.
Jackson Physician Search
303.263.2094 text only
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Urology Opportunity North of Denver, Colorado |Gateway to the Rockies
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly