OB Hospitalist | Henderson, NV | Practice in the Safest City in the US
Join a patient focused, evidence-based OB hospitalist program that is committed to patient safety, quality, and patient satisfaction. This group is working to redefine the future of women's health!
• Integrated MFM and ObGYN practice focused on providing the highest quality of patient care with direct access to MFMs.
• Fulltime schedule is 15, 12 hour shifts per month - part-time schedules available, and additional compensation for nights and holidays.
• A focus on education - both for you, and for the hospital staff. This group is committed to sharing best practices!
• An opportunity to make a positive impact with community ObGYNs and make system-wide improvements in the delivery of women's care.
Lucrative compensation package includes competitive shift pay with differential pay for nights and holidays plus an annual quality bonus up to $22,500
• Comprehensive benefits package to include health, retirement, and malpractice insurance
• Additional Paid Time Off plus 10 paid holidays, and a $2,500 CME allowance
Las Vegas, NV offers safe, family friendly suburban neighborhoods and vibrant downtown historic areas. In Las Vegas there is truly something for everyone - renowned restaurants, world class shopping, and endless outdoor activities.
• Two Las Vegas Suburbs, Henderson and Summerlin, have been named as "Best Places to Live in America" and as a "Safest City in the United States"
• Your dollar stretches further in Las Vegas - no state income tax, low property taxes, and low housing costs
• Endless outdoor recreation - hike, golf, swim, mountain bike, fish, boat, downhill skiing, and the list goes on!
• International airport offering direct flights to most major US metros and to 142 international destinations in 9 different countries
For more information please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for OB Hospitalist | Henderson, NV | Practice in the Safest City in the US
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly