Maternal-Fetal Medicine | Leadership & Research Opp | Major Midwest Academic Ctr
Top Midwest academic health system is seeking a BC/BE Maternal-Fetal Medicine physician to join (and lead!) their growing team of providers. Make your mark on the next generation of physicians while elevating your academic career with amazing leadership and research opportunities.
• Join an established team of MFM providers at a Level IV Maternal Care Center with Level III NICU
• Work alongside an esteemed team of colleagues including the area's most reputable OB/GYNs, sonographers, and team of NICU multidisciplinary specialists
• Be busy from day one, inheriting a busy practice from a senior physician slowing clinical practice
• Enjoy a mix of clinical practice including ultrasound reads, teaching and research with Division Director leadership opportunity for qualified candidates
• Shared group call - limited phone call with no in-house call ever required
• Two-year salary guarantee with proven top quartile earning potential
• Executive level benefits including 30+ PTO days, generous annual CME stipend, retirement savings options and more
• Ranked in the Top 10 of Livability's "Top 100 Best Places to Live," this vibrant and diverse city is growing quickly, valued for its highly educated work force, low cost of living, award-winning schools and nationally recognized quality of life.
• Convenient central location offers easy access to major Midwest hotspots including St. Louis, Kansas City, Lake of the Ozarks, Omaha, Des Moines, and more.
• Residents enjoy abundant and affordable housing, from majestic estates to trendy downtown condominiums - plenty of options to fit your lifestyle and your pocketbook.
For more information, contact Tara Osseck:
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Specialty: Maternal And Fetal Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Maternal-Fetal Medicine | Leadership & Research Opp | Major Midwest Academic Ctr
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly