Physician - Pulmonary Disease
Northwest Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonologist to join a busy established single-specialty group:
- Employed Opportunity
- Anticipated Call is 1:4
- 60% Outpatient - 40% Inpatient
- ICU Experience is a Plus
- Payer Mix: Almost All Insurances Available
- Experience Preferred
- Office Space Available
- Accepting H1b - Not a Cap Exempt Position
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Tucson, AZ - Voted "One of America's Most Innovative Cities" by Forbes Magazine.
US News & World Report voted NMC Best hospital in Tucson metro area, Best Regional Hospital, and the 4th Best Hospital in Arizona. Also, recognized as COPD high performer.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 324 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the famous Southwest Cuisine
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Growing biotech industry bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- College sports
- World-class resorts
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways!
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a regionally and nationally recognized, 300-bed hospital, which anchors a comprehensive healthcare network of inpatient and outpatient services, backed by Community Health Systems, one of the nation's leading operators of general acute care hospitals.
NMC is located within Pima County, which is home to approximately one million residents. Tucson is the second largest city in the state and is growing at a very attractive rate.
Apply for Physician - Pulmonary Disease
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly