Lexington Medical Center’s Family Medicine practices have been providing a wide range of patient-centered care for our community in a friendly caring environment for more than 40 years. Our 51 primary care physicians, throughout our 18 Family Medicine practices, are trained in family medicine and treat each patient throughout his or her life. Infants, toddlers, and school-aged children; adolescents and young adults; middle-aged and the elderly adults can all find a medical home within one of our Family Medicine practices.
LMC’s Family Medicine Practices provide the following health care services:
- Complete health assessments and physical exams
- Women’s health exams, including Pap smears
- Newborn, infant, and child care
- Adult and adolescent medicine
- Referral to specialists and coordination of care
- Lab testing
- Imaging, including X-ray and DEXA bone density scans
- Minor surgical procedures
- Care for chronic health conditions
The job is available immediately, and will provide an excellent compensation plan, including:
- Base salary
- Incentive plan
- Health, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement plans, 403B and 457B plans
- Professional liability insurance
- Relocation assistance, and sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment
- Annual CME allowance
- Qualified Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) employer
Additionally, all new physicians in the Lexington Medical Center network receive a state-of-the-art marketing plan designed to introduce them to patients living in our community, and assist the physician with growing a thriving practice.
Lexington Medical Center is a 557-bed acute care hospital network in West Columbia, South Carolina. The network includes six community medical centers, an occupational health facility, the largest nursing home in the Carolinas, an Alzheimer's care center, and 77 physician practices with more than 400 employed physicians.
West Columbia, South Carolina is centrally located in the Midlands of South Carolina, which is an affordable, family-friendly community.