Lead Physician - Transdisciplinary Pain Program
Join WellSpan Health as the lead physician within a multidisciplinary pain team (behavioral health, care coordinator, acupuncture, massage, physical reconditioning, and nutrition) and provide healthcare to complex care patients with chronic pain in a healing environment aimed at restoring physical and emotional functioning and improving overall quality of life. Be part of the first Transdisciplinary Pain Program within an integrated health system in the nation!
- Build the program based on a financially sustainable and clinically effective model to treat chronic pain, relieve suffering and improve function, decrease high-cost, avoidable care and lower opioid utilization for patients
- Comprehensive, trauma-informed, team-delivered care where multiple disciplines provide care at one location based on a single treatment plan
- Through collaboration lead the transdisciplinary team to develop, execute, monitor, and adjust comprehensive and coordinated, individualized care plans that include shared goals with measurable outcomes including cost of care.
- Employ evidence-based approaches to shared decision-making that respect the patient s preferences and social norms while targeting optimal treatment outcomes through patient empowerment
- Provide hands on medical services to patients within scope of specialty: Physiatry, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Interventional Pain
Our Commitment to You:
- Generous Benefits and Competitive Compensation
- Cohesive Leadership Team
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plans
- Opportunity to Combine Leadership and Clinical Responsibilities
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
Apply for Lead Physician - Transdisciplinary Pain Program
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly