Michigan - Urgent Care Physician Opportunity
Henry Ford Health System, one of the nation's leading health care providers, and GoHealth Urgent Care, an on-demand consumer-centric care company, announced a new partnership to operate urgent care centers across southeastern Michigan. Three existing Henry Ford Macomb Urgent Care centers in Fraser, Chesterfield and Bruce Township will transition to the new joint venture in late 2021, and multiple new sites are expected to open in 2022 across southeast Michigan.
We are seeking progressive and entrepreneurial Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with adult and pediatric experience to join our welcoming and diverse community of providers. Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem and Weekend schedules are available.
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Henry Ford allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EPIC EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations—enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- PA/NP: 1 year of Full-Time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required
- Physicians: BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
We are Committed to Quality Care
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
UPDATE: COVID Vaccine Announcement: GoHealth Urgent Care is requiring all new hires to disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status in all markets. In certain markets, it will be required that new hires receive the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine series (of either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose Johnson & Johnson Janssen vaccine) prior to their first day of employment. New hires must receive the second dose (of either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine) within 30 days of their first day of employment. This is a condition of employment, unless a faith-based or medical exemption is approved.
Apply for Michigan - Urgent Care Physician Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly