Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician Opportunity - Springfield, MO
Mercy Clinic is recruiting a third MFM physician to meet growing patient demand and significant access concerns. We perform 250-300 deliveries per month and are the region s leader in high-risk pregnancy care, receiving patients from a three hour radius. You will be welcomed into a busy and established MFM program with a proven need for another partner. The group practices at Mercy Hospital Springfield.
Mercy Hospital Springfield
- 877-bed tertiary hospital
- Over 3,000 annual deliveries
- 24/7 OB/Hospitalist program
- Most pediatric sub-specialists are local and available
- 40-bed level III NICU - in-hospital Ronald McDonald House
- Experienced ultrasound technicians with new GE machines
- Remodeled L&D and antepartum unit with future expansion plans
- Established MFM program; our current partner has been here almost 20 years and welcomed a new partner in 2021
- 14 general OB/GYNs, 6 OB/Hospitalists, GYN/ONC
- Catchment area for MFM of 2.5 million lives
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- 130-year history in the community - financially strong and stable
- Rated in the top 5% nationally for overall clinical excellence by Healthgrades
- Forbes America s Best Employers two years in a row
Mercy Maternal and Fetal Medicine Offers:
- Proven income above 75%
- Flexible schedule; excellent work/life balance
- No deliveries required unless desired
- 1-hour patient consults
- No in-house call required consult service only if desired
- Clinic located on hospital campus
- High volume ultrasound and consult service; we offer complicated and interesting cases
- Support team of ultrasound technicians, RNs, genetic counselor, care coordinators, coder, and experienced office management
- Work in a stable, excellent group full of friendly people that put exceptional patient experience first
- Treated as an equal partner day one with no track or buy-in
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, fellowship stipend, production, quality, and recruitment incentives
- Paid relocation package
- Public service loan forgiveness
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
Living in Springfield is easy with everything you need! We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, universities, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. Enjoy a top 10 city for low cost of living and top 20 best places to live and work! Minutes from Branson and easy trips to Kansas City and St. Louis!
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician Opportunity - Springfield, MO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly