Job Description & Requirements
Rheumatology Physician in Kentucky
Start Date: September 2021
Considering board-certified and board-eligible candidates
- Established independent physician-led private practice that has been in the area since the 1990s
- 8 Providers- 5 Rheumatologists and 3 Nurse Practitioners
- Practicing 100% Rheumatology
- Flexible 4-day work week option
- Guaranteed base salary plus full benefits including 401k with matching, CME allowance, and relocation
- Partnership opportunity
- Three locations each with infusion suites
- Two-month wait for new patients—incoming physician can be busy from day one
- Bone density, X-Ray, Research studies, and Ultrasound machine.
Located in the heart of Kentucky, our practice is part of an inviting and friendly community in Lexington. Surrounded by breathtaking scenery and endless opportunities for entertainment, our city offers an ideal quality of life for families and individuals alike.
- Known for horse farms and thoroughbred racetracks like Keeneland.
- Lexington is strategically located at the intersection of interstates 64 and 75 making metropolitan areas such as Chicago, Atlanta, St. Louis, Indianapolis, Nashville, Cincinnati, and Louisville within a day’s drive.
- All four seasons to experience different scenery, food, way of life and play.
- Wide variety of sports and outdoor activities throughout community including baseball, basketball, soccer, football, beautiful areas nearby for hiking, and lakes to enjoy fishing and other water sports.
- Multiple outdoor festivals locally and throughout the state. As well as many events at the legendary Rupp Arena, Opera House which offers off-Broadway productions, music from Lexington Philharmonic, and Lexington Ballet.
- U.S. News ranks Lexington #29 in Best Places to live, and Forbes ranks it #10 in City with Best Work-Life Balance.
About the Company
Arthritis Center of Lexington has been committed to providing excellent patient care since 1997. The physicians and staff strive to provide high-quality preventative, diagnostic, and therapeutic health care for all rheumatologic diseases with a focus on the value of the provider/patient relationship.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly