Endocrinology Opening for the Melbourne Florida area
Health First is a premier health system and the only fully integrated delivery network serving Central Florida
- Employed FT position with Health First Medical Group
- Mostly outpatient, 1 in 4 week call (clinic limited during this time)
- Could be 4, 10’s or Monday – Friday
- Located in Malabar, Florida
- Required Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Must be eligible for an unrestricted medical license in Florida or currently have a Florida license.
- We provide full benefit package, malpractice, and tail
- 3 paid CME days and 30 days of paid leave per calendar year.
Health First Medical Group
Health First Medical Group is part of Health First which is a regional health care organization based in Brevard County with more than 400 providers practicing at more than 25 office locations in over 50 different specialties. Health First Medical Group is the oldest and largest multi-specialty group on the space coast.
About Health First
Health First has been providing quality care to Brevard county residents for over 23 years. Health First delivers healthcare services throughout Brevard County with a network comprised of 4 hospitals with 868 beds, a health plan, and outpatient/wellness services including diagnostics, home health care, sleep centers, fitness facilities, pharmacy, cardiac rehabilitation, physical therapy, aging services, a hospice program, and bone/wellness center.
Community - Florida’s space coast is a fantastic place to work and play!
- Situated on the east coast of Florida, Brevard County, positioned midway between Jacksonville and Miami and approximately 60 miles east of Orlando, Florida.
- Family-oriented, hometown-feel community nestled along the Atlantic Ocean with 72 miles of pristine beaches and year-round tropical weather.
- Affordable living and automatic tax savings – no state income tax!
- Highly-rated school system - public schools ranked 3rd in the state with 98% rated A/B.
- The Space Coast has a growing population of approximately 602,000; expanding industries featuring electronics, aerospace/aviation, high-tech manufacturing, communications, and homeland security and defense.
- Abundance of outdoor recreation with year-round fishing, boating, surfing, golfing, swimming, cycling, tennis, and more!
- Local and regional attractions include Kennedy Space Center, Sebastian Inlet State Park, Brevard Zoo, Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios; Port Canaveral provides easy access to many cruises!
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Competitive Base Salary & Bonus Incentive Opportunity
- Retirement Savings Options
- Insurance (health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, supplemental & dependent life)
- Other: fitness center membership, childcare services, paid vacation, education stipend, relocation allowance, relocation bonus, employee assistance, and many other optional benefits (i.e. auto, legal, pet insurance, and more)
Visit HF.org to learn more about Health First and Health First Medical Group. Please contact Emily Aquilino at Aquilino, Emily Emily.Aquilino@hf.org to schedule time to discuss this great opportunity!
Visit www.melbourneregionalchamber.com to learn more about our community.
Apply for Endocrinology Opening for the Melbourne Florida area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly