Chief Physician (IM/FP) (CCWF)
$354,646 - $365,286 annual salary (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$336,916 - $346,987 annual salary (Lifetime Board Certified)
California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) is seeking a dynamic California-licensed IM/FP physician to provide leadership to a dedicated team of primary care providers (PCP). These PCP teams, which may include physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, work in concert to deliver primary care to a diverse and clinically complex patient population. In addition to a CA medical license, you must possess an X-Waiver (or ability to attain within 14 days of hire) as well as documentation of COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exemption.
CCHCS offers all of the benefits and stability of employment with the State of California, including:
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit www.CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
- Robust 401(k) and 457 savings plans (tax defer up to $39,000 - $52,000 per year)
- Paid CME, with paid time off to attend
- Paid Insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- And much more
We currently have an opportunity at Central California Women’s Facility, located in Chowchilla. From here, you can enjoy a variety of activities, including exploring Yosemite National Park, discovering regional wineries, or cheering for the Fresno State Bulldogs.
Take the first step toward leading this clinical team and apply online at: