Trologo OBGYN: Where Patient and Provider Relationship is Key
Trogolo OBGYN, one of Northeast Florida s most distinguished names in women s care, is actively seeking an OBGYN to join their growing private practice aligned with Baptist Health.
Personalized Approach to Women s Health
Trogolo Obstetrics and Gynecology is committed to providing only the highest level of care to the women of Jacksonville and the surrounding areas. Our team of board-certified and bilingual physicians utilize the latest techniques and equipment available to ensure the safest, most effective treatment options for their patients. As a physician with Trogolo OBGYN, you will enjoy a collaborative, welcoming work environment in a beautifully decorated office, which is expanding to a larger space. Excellent practice reviews validate the commitment of the practice to personalized patient care. Trogolo OBGYN offers a highly desirable work environment with balanced time between work and family. We are conveniently located at Baptist Medical Center South campus and offers fast and easy access to the hospital for laboring patients and surgeries.
Your Day to Day
- Shared Call Schedule
- 350+ deliveries annually as a group
- Maternal Fetal Medicine on site
- DaVinci Robot available at hospital
- Competitive Salary with Partnership Track
- OB Hospitalists cover ED call
- In office surgery
- Board Eligible/Board Certified
- Bilingual abilities a plus
Baptist Medical Center South is ranked #1 by U.S. News and World Report among hospitals in metro Jacksonville and rated by Truven Health Analytics as one of the Top 100 Hospitals in the Nation.
Located in the fastest-growing region in Northeast Florida, Baptist Medical Center South includes a campus of over 1 million square feet and offers resort-like amenities for patients while physicians enjoy state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technology and specialized, highly-trained staff. Featuring a Level II NICU and expansive, comprehensive LDRP and surgical suites, more than 7,000 surgeries are performed annually. Baptist Medical Center South is the areas most preferred hospital for childbirth and proud to welcome more than 5,000 babies into the world each year and recognized
Winner of the Women s Choice Award for America s Best Hospitals and awarded the Florida Quest for Quality Maternity Care, Baptist Medical Center South demonstrates the highest level of commitment to quality care for women and their families.
Baptist Health is the region s most preferred health system since 1990, ranking highest in the categories of best doctors, best nurses, best quality and best reputation. Specialty physicians enjoy the ability to build successful practices focused on quality outcomes as part of the largest clinically-integrated physician network in the region, including more than 250 primary care providers at the core of the health system.
Your Home Is Here
- Jacksonville holds something spectacular for every interest whether you prefer to indulge in the arts, energize your inner Anthony Bourdain by exploring different cuisines, seek the excitement of attending a professional sporting event, or just placing your toes in the sand and let the Atlantic sunrise start your morning Jacksonville is home for you!
- A multitude of suburban, urban, or beachfront living that will fit any budget or lifestyle
- You ll have immediate access to an international airport and a quick drive finds you right in the middle of the most magical place in the world of theme parks.
- A community that offers a wide variety of stellar public and private school districts and the safety of our Big Small Town
We are an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of a diverse faculty. Candidates should submit their CV and a letter describing their clinical and academic interests to:
Apply for Trologo OBGYN: Where Patient and Provider Relationship is Key
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly