Dear Prospective Candidate,
Anesthesia Consultants of Morris, IL is seeking FT Anesthesiologists who desire to become part of a well-established, 25-year long-standing group at Morris Hospital, a CMS 5-star, Level II Trauma Center and multi-specialty ASC, 75 minutes from Chicago.
Learn more about our incredible reputation and how we provide the finest services in the area. If you or someone you know is interested, please share this flyer and email/call me anytime for more information. Thank you so much!
Morris, IL is an ideal community to call home!
- Step into a career-building opportunity from day one that provides bread and butter cases, w/great variety, e.g. Surgery, Peds, ENT, Colo-Rectal, Pain Mgmt, Uro, Ob/Gyn, Eye, Ortho & Spine, Podiatry, & GI. 4500 Surgery Volumes/Yr. No “hearts or heads.” Encounter excellent working relationships with collegial medical staff members & experienced clinical personnel.
- Work with an outstanding group who help each other all the time and have a phenomenal reputation throughout and beyond the service area; Benedict Tanbonliong, M.D., Thaddeus Rogozinski, M.D., Adamina Podraza, M.D. & Tim Sanders, D.O., who currently serves as Department Chief of Anesthesiology. Also, be part of our engaging and active medical staff committees, e.g. Medical Executive, General Medical, Dept/Comm of Anesthesiology, Emergency Services, OB/GYN, Surgery, Code Blue, P&T, Peer Review and Trauma.
- Care-Team Model of 4 FT MDs & 3 FT CRNAs, plus physician back-up, who cover 3 ORs (1:3) and 2 ORs at ASC. Impressive Room set-ups, with Anesthesia equipment in EVERY ROOM! Daytime scheduled cases, plus some emergencies after. Call 1:6. Level II Perinatal Family Birthing Unit includes dedicated OR, w/500 birth/yr. Occasional Non-OR sedation with CATH Lab, IR and IC. Required to reside in Morris when on-call – separate condo located near the hospital.
- Hospital organization is a train in motion as they’re currently working on Phase IIIa of their Master Facility Plan with expanding and updating their internal OR & Endoscopy suites. Morris Hospital recently received a 5-star rating from CMS for Overall Hospital Quality in 2021, one of only 455 hospitals nationwide received this esteemed honor! We also received our 7th consecutive ‘A’ on the most recent Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade!
- Market Competitive Compensation Package w/Guaranteed Salary – Partnership Track on Day 1, Education Loan Repayment ($10K yearly), Moving Bonus ($8K), Annual CME & General Expense Allowance, 6 weeks of PTO yearly, BCBS Health, Life, Disability, and Retirement Plan.
- Morris offers low-cost living in family-oriented subdivisions that are nearby excellent public, private school and a myriad of employment options for the family. Our neighborhoods are safe and provide naturally distanced areas with beautiful scenery and outdoor recreation at its BEST! Morris is settled alongside the Illinois River which offers, boating, camping, rural-farm living experience, golf courses, several local parks and running trails. We have an eclectic and historical downtown that has several unique shops with great restaurants and a tea room. Living and working here is where you can truly enjoy the best of both worlds with being centrally located and surrounded by nature. Come discover why physicians who could work anywhere work here!
Apply for FT Anesthesiologists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly