Physician - Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgeon - Joplin, MO & Galena, KS
Mercy Clinic is actively seeking an Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgeon to join our established team of 10 orthopedic surgeons with 2 state-of-the-art, campuses that are located only 10 minutes apart: Mercy Hospital Joplin and Mercy Specialty Hospital Southeast Kansas, Galena.
Mercy's Orthopedic groups are a part of Mercy Clinic, a physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
This Opportunity Includes:
- First Class OR with state-of-the-art equipment, HydroWorx therapy pools in the rehabilitation center, surgery center at the Galena campus.
- 2 Certified Hand Therapists on site that work closely with the group
- Potential to do 15+ cases per day in the outpatient surgery center
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Strong, integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Physician Wellness Programs
- Up to $10,000 Relocation assistance
Joplin, located in the southwest corner of Missouri, in an area referred to as the Four State Area given its proximity to commute?to Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. Joplin has a population of approximately 51,000 and a daytime population of 240,000.
Our region offers many perks, including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations. An abundance of outdoor recreational activities available to include hiking, camping, rock climbing, fishing, and hunting, state parks and national forests, lakes, rivers, and trails. The city park system maintains nearly 1,000 acres and includes a golf course, numerous swimming pools, and 15 miles of scenic walking/biking trails.
Apply for Physician - Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgeon - Joplin, MO & Galena, KS
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly