Fauquier Health, located in Warrenton, Virginia is seeking a full time BE/BC OB/GYN to join an outstanding and expanding team that is looking for a great work environment!
- Hospital employed practice
- Join 3 other OB/GYN physicians with CNM support
- The candidate must be trained in robotics and have a desire to incorporate gynecology into their practice
- The clinic is adjacent to the hospital and has lab and ultrasound services on-site, and allows for easy access to patients on the labor and delivery unit
- The O Shaughnessy Family Birthing Center at Fauquier Health offers the very best in maternity and delivery care and has 24/7 anesthesia coverage
- Our state-of-the-art birthing center serves much of Northern Virginia including Warrenton, Bull Run Haymarket, Front Royal and Warren County
- There are 11 LDRP rooms on the unit in addition to an operating room dedicated to C-Sections
- Pediatric Hospitalist coverage 24/7 to attend all C-Sections and high-risk deliveries
- Level II Intermediate Care Nursery and recent renovations to the nursery have doubled its size and added four beds, for a total of seven.
- Call coverage is 1:4.
Fauquier County is a friendly place nestled between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the bustling cities of northern Virginia. It is a Planetree-designated facility and serves the residents of Fauquier and several surrounding counties. Fauquier County is located in the Piedmont region of rural Virginia, about an hour from Washington D.C. Steeped in equestrian tradition, it is today renowned as the heart of hunt and wine country. Its residents are equestrians, winery lovers and outdoors enthusiasts.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance