OBGYN Opportunity in San Antonio
We are looking for a BC/BE OBGYN physician to join an established practice in South San Antonio.
- Practice call will be 1:3 initially (then 1:4)
- MOB on hospital campus
- Robotics available
- 24/7 OB Hospitalist program in place
- Must be comfortable with higher acuity population
- Bilingual (Spanish) strongly preferred
- BC/BE by ABOG or AOBOG
We offer a competitive salary guarantee, as well as a robust benefits package, including:
- Relocation assistance
- Annual CME stipend
- Health, life, disability, and malpractice insurance
The Baptist Health System strives to keep your application and contact information confidential. Please, no agency solicitation. Please contact the physician recruitment team for additional details.
A city rich in history, bursting with culture, and booming with modern attractions, San Antonio invites residents and visitors to discover what's old and explore what's new. From our spectacular parks and green spaces, to festive seasonal events, to local shopping, dining, and drinking, we have it all. The Alamo, an 18th-century Spanish mission preserved as a museum, marks an infamous battle for Texan independence from Mexico. Following the San Antonio River, the miles-long River Walk is a landmark pedestrian promenade lined with cafes and shops. Get a bird's-eye view of the city from HemisFair Park's 750-ft Tower of the Americas. Explore a variety of museums, enjoy the symphony or theater, celebrate during Fiesta, or catch a Spurs game. There is something for everyone!
- No state income tax
- Multiple school districts awarded and/or nominated for Excellence in Education
- Remains as one of the most affordable housing markets in Texas
- Professional sports - San Antonio Spurs, Missions baseball, FC soccer, and the annual Stock Show & Rodeo.
Apply for OBGYN Opportunity in San Antonio
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly