Regional Medical Director for Premier Healthcare System in the Heart of the Carolinas!
Seeking dynamic, visionary, and motivated leader for our in-house Hospitalist program at satellite campuses. FirstHealth of the Carolinas is a private, community based, not-for-profit health care network serving the mid-Carolinas. Our flagship facility is a 402-bed regional referral center in Pinehurst, NC.
- Clinical position with administrative responsibilities.
- Oversee Hospitalist Services across our three outlying campuses:
- Moore Regional Hospital Richmond, 99 beds, located in Rockingham, NC
- Montgomery Memorial Hospital, critical access facility, 25 beds, located in Troy, NC
- Moore Regional Hospital Hoke, 8 beds, located in Raeford, NC
- Clinical shifts are primarily scheduled at the Richmond campus.
- Established, stable Hospitalist program with a strong core team of providers and employed PRN staff.
- Hospital employed position. The FirstHealth Physician Group is a physician-led, financially stable organization reporting directly to the Board.
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package:
- Competitive base salary
- Leadership and supervision stipends, dedicated monthly admin time
- Quarterly quality and productivity incentives
- Health, life and disability benefits
- 3 retirement savings plans 401a, 403b with match, 457b
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowance, license reimbursement
- Retention incentive
- Center for Provider Wellbeing resources
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- 501(c)(3) status provides eligibility for Fed Loan forgiveness (PSLF)
About FirstHealth of the Carolinas:
- Organizational culture guided by a commitment to patient safety, quality and performance excellence.
- We are proud of our FH Moore Regional Hospital accomplishments:
- The only hospital in NC to be named to Fortune/IBM Watson Health s 100 Top Hospitals list for 2021.
- Recognized by Business North Carolina magazine as #1 in NC for patient satisfaction.
- We earned the Healthgrades 2021 Outstanding Patient Experience Award - the only hospital in the state to achieve this award for 14 years in a row.
- Earned the Healthgrades 2021 Patient Safety Excellence Award.
- Awarded an A in The Leapfrog Group s Spring 2021 hospital safety grades.
- After Fitch Ratings reaffirmed our AA bond rating, Becker s Hospital Review recognized FirstHealth among 12 health systems in the country with strong operational and financial metrics, despite the disruption of COVID-19.
- We are included on Newsweek s list of World s Best Hospitals 2021, putting us in the top 3% in the country.
- Join us on our journey to zero harm and the best place to work in healthcare!
- Rockingham is an ideal location for providers who enjoy smaller communities with a family-centered environment. It is within a 2-hour drive of almost every metropolitan area in the Carolinas and a short drive to the beach and mountains.
- Richmond County is rich in cultural arts, with outdoor concerts, community theater, and several museums.
- In addition to the many outdoor activities available at Hinson Lake (walking trails, fishing, canoeing, and picnic areas), the area is home to the Rockingham Dragway, famous for year-round racing excitement.
- Rockingham is a short drive (30 minutes) to Pinehurst, world renowned as the Home of American Golf, and the Southern Pines equestrian area.
- Two hours away from major international airports.
- Completion of ACGME- or AOA-approved Internal Medicine residency program.
- Board Certification through ABMS or AOA.
- 5+ years experience as a practicing Hospitalist.
- Program leadership experience.
- Progressive mindset and proven track record of working cooperatively with large teams.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to articulate a vision and inspire others to achieve results.
- Role model clinical performance regarding documentation, productivity, outlook, work ethic, etc.
- Clean background, unrestricted NC medical licensure, NC DEA and ACLS certification.
For more information and to apply, please contact our in-house Physician Recruitment team at 910.715.1438 or firstname.lastname@example.org
** Sorry, no visa sponsorship available **
Apply for Regional Medical Director for Premier Healthcare System in the Heart of the Carolinas!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly