At Capital Anesthesia, a part of Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Capital and Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Venice Regional Bayfront Health is a 312-bed acute care hospital and is part of the Bayfront Health Network. The hospital provides a full range of services including cardiac, stroke, orthopedic, metabolic, open-heart, and advanced surgery, women s care, and interventional radiology.
- Care team model
- Variety of cases: general, ortho, GYN, urology, plastics, vascular, neuro, bariatric, EP lab, and ENT; No OB, no trauma
- 26 week schedule; 1 week on, 1 week off
- Experienced anesthesiologists and new grads are welcome; a current, unrestricted license in Florida is required
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute , for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- In-depth, real-time performance feedback to ensure you have the right technology to drive better patient outcomes
Venice Regional Bayfront has been given a Hospital Safety Grade of A , the nation s top distinction for patient safety from the Leapfrog Group, Fall 2020, and the Gold Seal of Approval for Hospital Accreditation by The Joint Commission, 2019. The facility also received an Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers Gold Seal of Approval by The Joint Commission for the 11th Consecutive Year in 2021 and the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence accreditation by Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program, 2018-2021.Location & Lifestyle
Venice, FL is a quaint seaside town located on Florida s Gulf Coast in the heart of Sarasota County and known for Venice Beach. The city boasts year-round activities such as biking, fishing, shopping, and dining, and beautiful offshore coral reefs, and pristine beaches, and intercoastal waterway. Venice was voted as the top 10 happiest seaside towns and Best Places to Live on the Coast by Coastal Living and offers excellent schools in the area, including public, magnet, and private.Job ID: 400040.102721.1402
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly