At Capital Anesthesia, a part of Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Capital and Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Northeast Regional Medical Center is a 115-bed, teaching hospital and affiliated with A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. The hospital is a Level III trauma center and Certified Chest Pain Center, providing comprehensive services to patients in the community. Northeast Regional medical center is highly awarded and recognized and accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, Society of Chest Pain Centers. The hospital has a 4 Star CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) Quality Star Rating and has an ACC Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Care team model, collaborative practice
- Variety of cases: general, ortho, ENT, peds dental, podiatry, endoscopy, OB/GYN, ophthalmology, urology; No cardiac or neuro
- Schedule: 1:3 call
- American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) and a current, unrestricted license in Pennsylvania is required; New grads are welcome to apply!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute , for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- In-depth, real-time performance feedback to ensure you have the right technology to drive better patient outcomes
Kirksville, MO is known as Missouri s North Star and is located in the heart of northeast Missouri close to several major metropolitan areas, including Columbia, MO, Saint Louis, and Kansas City is within a few hours commute. A 3,000-acre state park surrounds the city and is known for being some of the nation s top hunting grounds. Kirksville s vibrant blend of art, history, recreation, and nature will impress you as they host many classic small-town festivals to premier cultural events. The community is also home to several higher learning institutions and several large media broadcast stations.Job ID: 400031.102721.1402
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly