Orthopedic Spine Surgeon - Private Practice with Opportunity for ASC ownership
- Join an established, reputable physician owned private practice
- Enjoy practice autonomy with mentor support
- 1 year track to full partnership
- Hospital privileges at 2 community (non-trauma center) hospitals (Paid Call:1/8)
- Operate at 2 ASC’s with opportunity for investment
- Interest in outpatient spine a plus
- Suburban living; Wonderful place to raise a family
- An abundance of outdoor activities including biking, boating, golfing, and hiking
- Historic downtown area with award-winning restaurants
- Easy driving distance to Richmond, Washington DC and the Outer Banks of North Carolina (#1 vacation destination in America according to Forbes)
Candidates must have completed an accredited orthopaedic residency training program as well as a fellowship in Spine Surgery, be board certified/board eligible, and be eligible for licensure in Virginia.
Employer Profile: Tidewater Physicians Multispecialty Group is a well-established private practice of over 200 physicians with many primary care offices located throughout the Hampton Roads area of coastal southeastern Virginia. The orthopedic division is made up of 8 physicians and practices out of 2 office locations: Williamsburg and Newport News. We are the region’s leader in the diagnosis and treatment of orthopaedic and sports-related injuries. Our board-certified, fellowship trained physicians make up a comprehensive team to allow physicians to practice within their field of expertise.
Apply for Orthopedic Spine Surgeon - Private Practice with Opportunity for ASC ownership
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly