Colorectal Opportunity in South Carolina
Lexington Surgery is seeking a full time Colon-Rectal Surgeon to join their established multispecialty surgical group. Lexington Surgery is an employed group within the Lexington Medical Center network of care.
Lexington Medical Center is a 557-bed acute care hospital network in West Columbia, South Carolina. In March of 2019, the Medical Center opened the doors to the largest clinical expansion in South Carolina's history. The network includes six community medical centers, an occupational health facility, the largest nursing home in the Carolinas, an Alzheimer's care center, and 76 physician practices with over 400 employed physicians.
- MD or DO
- BC/BE in General Surgery and BC/BE in Colorectal Surgery
- Fellowship trained with advanced laparoscopic/robotic surgical
- Preferred post-training work experience / complex Colorectal Surgery
- The colorectal surgeon will be part of a collaborative and growing practice; made up of 1 Colorectal/4 General Surgeons/3 Bariatric/1 Surgical Oncologist/1 Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon.
- Practice as a part of a large interdisciplinary network of physicians who treat colorectal cancer across several service lines including medical oncology, radiation oncology, urology, and gynecologic oncology while still seeing patients for benign conditions.
- The ideal applicant will treat a broad array of colorectal diseases including inflammatory bowel disease, benign anorectal disease and cancers of the colon, rectum and anus.
- Acute Care Surgery Service provides call coverage. No emergent call responsibilities.
- General Surgeons cultivate a collaborative and congenial environment committed to achieving the highest standards of clinical excellence and service
Comprehensive Day 1 Employment benefits include:
- Malpractice coverage
- Retirement plans with matching percentage
- Health, dental and vision
- Daycare FSA
- Life, Accident, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short and Long-term disability
- College Plans
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance
Near the capital city of Columbia, South Carolina, home to the University of South Carolina, enjoy SEC Division I sporting events, top quality entertainment at the Colonial Life Arena and the Koger Center for the Arts, energetic nightlife in the Congaree Vista, or stroll Main Street during the Saturday morning Soda City Market. Its central location, favorable economic environment, cultural diversity, and recreation opportunities make the Columbia area an ideal place to work, live, and play.
Please visit our facility website www.lexmed.com and www.lmcphysicians.com to learn more about Lexington Medical Center and what it is like to be a part of our Physician Network.
Apply for Colorectal Opportunity in South Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly