Urgent Care / Family Medicine: Nation's largest FQHC | Work in Sunny Huntington, CA
- Merritt Hawkins
- Los Angeles, California
- Closing date
- Jan 30, 2022
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
AltaMed, a leading healthcare system in Southern California, seeks a family medicine or urgent care physician to work at its Huntington Beach, CA, clinic. The successful candidate will work alongside another provider with support from an RN, LVNs, and MAs. This extended-hours clinic has the following specialties onsite: family practice, pediatrics, OBGYN, and internal medicine. Candidates must be board-certified or eligible to become board-certified in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Work for the largest FQHC in the nation—but get paid more than you would at most FQHCs
- Potential total compensation with bonus is $280,000+
- Outpatient-only environment
- 403(b) company pension plan contribution
- Excellent student loan repayment programs available
- Comprehensive benefits available, including a generous long-term incentive plan
- Strong community presence for over 30 years
- No evening or weekend call rotation
Community Information—Work and line in Huntington Beach, CA
Huntington Beach, CA, offers breathtaking ocean views and various activities and lifestyles perfect for families and individuals. Whether you're seeking exciting adventure or peace and relaxation, you'll enjoy an incomparable quality of life in this beach city region of Southern California.
- Live downtown, near the beach, or in community-oriented suburbs
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Close to Los Angeles and all it offers, including Hollywood, world-famous restaurants, and Universal Studios
- Filled with cultural diversity, world-class shopping and dining, and entertainment options
- Ideal weather and consistent sunshine year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including plenty of beach activities
- Plenty of nearby family-friendly attractions, such as Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm
- Local collegiate and professional sports teams
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Lance Boerner at email@example.com or at 314-529-5250 and reference UC-141053
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
8840 Cypress Waters Blvd Suite 300
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert