University Medical Partners
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE OB/GYN physicians to join our established outpatient clinics in the following locations:
- Castro Valley, CA
- Los Gatos & Mountain View, CA
- Pleasanton, CA
- Oakland, CA
- Full-time employment opportunity
- Minimum 2 years experience strongly preferred but new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Ob/Gyn physicians see an average of 22-25 patients a day in the clinic
- Full-scope Women's Health services include well-woman care, prenatal planning, high-risk pregnancy, post-partum, in-office procedures, specialized surgical care as well as minimally invasive surgical care
- Robust ancillary support staff
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package including malpractice coverage
- Collaborative and collegial culture
- Physician-led and Physician-run medical group
- Partner with a talented team of providers, specialists, and Stanford faculty
- Growth opportunities available
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to provide the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care patient needs are coordinated through MyHealth, our easy-to-use online tool. MyHealth will help manage health care appointments, access to medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly