- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN physician to join an expanding practice!
- Located at OSF Heart of Mary, The Blessed Beginnings Birthing Center, is a premier and comforting baby-friendly birthing center built around the miraculous moments of a baby’s birth.
- Groundbreaking opportunity to aid in the development of the Women’s Health model in a growing practice!
- Greater than 400 births per year at The Blessed Beginnings Birthing Center.
- Traditional OB practice with inpatient and outpatient needs.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
POSITION SUMMARY: ?
- The Physician is responsible for providing compassionate, high quality, patient-centered care. Demonstrates positive working relationships and demonstrates collaborative team-oriented behaviors with: staff physicians, nurses, other departments, other members of the medical staff.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state. Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty(ies). Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges. Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal heath programs. Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage. Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Job seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly