Job Description & Requirements
Direct Radiology Night in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Part-time or Full-time Pay Rate: $350000.00 - 550000.00Opportunity Highlights:
- 1099 teleradiology
- Work from home anywhere in the U.S.
- 8,10, or 12-hour shifts
- 1 week on, 1 week off or 1 week on, 2 weeks off
- Peak hours are 5p-3a pacific standard time
- 2,000-3,500 cases company-wide each day from 400+ client
- We will be able to guarantee that you have enough volume, but if for some reason you don’t we guarantee a minimum of $250/hour
- Many of our radiologist earn $500,000+
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure and must be board-eligible or certified in Radiology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Teleradiologist, Teleradiology, Radiologists, Teleradiology Specialist, Telemedicine, Hospital, radiology,, radiology, radiologist