Women's Health Hospitalist Opportunities with Orlando Health! Board Certified OB/GYN
The Orlando Health Medical Group invites you to explore a Women's Health Hospitalist opportunity with a thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system. We are looking for full-time, Hospitalists for Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies and South Lake Hospital locations.
Women's Health Hospitalist Highlights:
- One of the largest hospitalist groups in the State of Florida.
- Schedule is 14 shifts in per month, inclusive of day, night, and weekend coverage.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Teaching duties as faculty member for the Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital OBGYN residency program and medical students from outside colleges.
- Collaborative work with Advanced Practice Providers.
- Collaborative work with group partners and back-up system.
- Scope of services includes low-risk and high-risk patients.
- Opportunity to maintain gyn skills, to include inpatient, surgical, and outpatient rotations.
- Must be Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology
- Preferred: 1-2 years of hospitalist experience
- Preferred: previous experience as faculty member in a residency program
- Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on quality performance.
- Benefits package includes health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation, and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus!
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida s world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
- We have ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddleboarding, with Florida s beautiful beaches only an hour away.
Facility Details, Winnie Palmer Hospital and South Lake Hospital:
Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies is dedicated exclusively to the unique healthcare needs of women and babies in a caring, family-centered environment. An extraordinary Orlando Health facility, we are home to leading physicians, surgeons and specialists, as well as one of the nation s largest and most successful neonatal intensive care
units. Our physicians provide specialized care that covers all facets of women's health, from comprehensive gynecological services and minimally invasive surgeries to obstetrics and high-risk pregnancies and births.
Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies is the largest facility dedicated to children and women in the United States. We have many strengths that make us a leader in women's healthcare. Among them:
- Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital has one of the most experienced labor and delivery units in the nation, delivering 12,000-15,000 babies every year.
- Our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is the fourth largest in the United States.
- We are a Regional Perinatal Intensive Care Hospital for the State of Florida, whereby high-risk obstetrical patients and their infants are referred to our specialists.
- Through every stage of life, from the childbearing years and beyond, our services focus on the individual healthcare needs of women and babies in a warm and caring, family-centered environment.
South Lake Hospital is a community hospital offering a full continuum of care close to home for residents of South Lake County. Founded in 1947, our goal was to build a clinic that met the needs for healthcare service in South Lake County. Today, South Lake Hospital has grown to become a cornerstone of the South Lake community. Our 160-acre and 170 bed health, wellness and education campus is home to over 1,500 employees who are dedicated to providing a complete continuum of quality care to the citizens of the South Lake community. Endocrinology, diagnostic imaging, orthopedics, robotic surgery, urology, oncology and cardiac care are just a few of the services offered a South Lake Hospital.
Apply for Women's Health Hospitalist Opportunities with Orlando Health! Board Certified OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly