- Serves as the primary care manager for a complex patient panel.
- Manage critically ill patients of all types, such as cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, and internal medicine.
- Apply clinical expertise to the diagnosis, treatment, and care of both inpatient and outpatients.
- Respond to codes and primary ICU management with the support of a Pulmonologist
- Exercise full professional responsibility for planning, developing, defining and implementing plans of care.
- Serve as adjunct faculty and preceptor for medical students in both the clinic and hospitalist service.
- Mentor and teach medical students.
Apply for Physician (Hospitalist)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly