- You ll provide care in multiple settings, ensuring a variety of cases and acuity, including Trauma Level I and III Centers and surgery center locations.
- You ll work with a collaborative team: Our team is collegial and passionate about providing evidence-based care and collaborates well with the specialty teams. We have a care-team model utilizing CRNAs and AAs.
- Our call schedule supports work-life balance. Call is evenly distributed among the large anesthesia group, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
For more information, please contact:
Katie Roberts - Physician Recruiter
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly