Hospitalist | Montana Mountains | 7 On/7 Off Schedule
A well-established hospital in a Western Montana metro is seeking a board certified/board eligible hospitalist to join their growing team.
Situated in picturesque Western Montana, this position offers exceptional work-life balance, a team-based approach, and is backed by a hospital that is dedicated to providing compassionate care that treats the whole person.
• 7 on/7 off schedule.
• Exceptional ancillary support and collegial work environment.
• Competitive base salary with production upside and value compensation incentives.
• Lucrative sign-on bonus available.
• Full comprehensive benefits.
• Rated as the #2 Best Place to Live in Montana by niche.com, this outdoor friendly metro encapsulates the spirit of the west and serves as the ultimate backdrop for adventure.
• With 75 miles of nearby trails waiting to be explored, take your outdoor recreation to the next level with no shortage of hiking, fishing, biking, and winter sports.
• Additionally, enjoy the perks of living in a metro area without the crowds, distraction, or stressful commute times.
• Lastly, relish in a cost of living that is 6% below the national average and 22.1% cheaper than nearby Bozeman, MT, according to bestplaces.net.
For more information and further consideration, please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Hospitalist | Montana Mountains | 7 On/7 Off Schedule
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly