Women's Imaging Radiology Opening | Metro New York
A leading Hematology Oncology practice is expanding with the development of a brand-new Women's Imaging Center. Slated to have their grand opening in Spring of 2022, we are actively recruiting a BE/BC Women's Imaging Radiologist to join their growing team.
• Actively recruiting 1 fellowship trained Breast Imaging Radiologist.
• Beautiful facility slated to open Spring 2022. This facility is created specifically for women and presents an innovative approach to women's health.
• Services provide include, screening and diagnostic Mammography, Contrast Enhanced Spectral Mammography, Ultrasounds, Bone Density (DEXA), Biopsies, and more.
• Participation in scholarly activities and collaboration on clinical projects.
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package included
Capital Region of New York:
• Direct access to all major Northeast cities including Boston, NYC, Hartford, Syracuse, Rochester, and Montreal.
• Home to 23 performing arts venues and 27 theatres.
• Outdoor activities to include Saratoga Racetrack, Adirondacks, Catskills, and the Berkshires. A natures lover paradise with many state parks and 6 ski resorts nearby.
• Over 150 chef inspired dining options and 50 local breweries.
• Excellent schooling options to include both public and private options.
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Specialty: Radiology - Women's Imaging
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Women's Imaging Radiology Opening | Metro New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly